It releases muscle tension, and enhances the blood flow to the muscles.
- Decrease inflammation.
- Decrease muscle tension.
- Trigger points therapy.
- Helps to push out toxins and bring nutrients to muscles.
- Helps with breaking up fascial adhesions.
- Help with preventing DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
It is the muscle pain you experience after a workout. It starts to peak 24 to 72 hours and it can last up to 5 days.
It occurs as a result of microscopic muscle fibers tears as a result of a workout. These micro-tears usually happen as a result of overstressing the muscle or challenging it in a new way. It can happen to anyone regardless of fitness level.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Golfer's Elbow.
- Tennis Elbow.
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- Runner's Knee.
- Achilles Tendon Pain.
- Patellar Fasciitis.
- Shin Splint.